Our growing company is looking for a professional Frontline Recruiter to support Operations Teams in reaching their workforce hiring goals. In this highly visible role, the Frontline Recruiter will travel to each of our Atlanta Branch Locations to become acquainted with their unique needs, then develop plans and strategies to find new talent. The Frontline Recruiter will build relationships with Hiring Managers and their local teams and will report to our General Manager of the Atlanta Market.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Work alongside Account Managers and Branch Managers to develop new, out of the box ways to find Service Worker and Crew Leader candidates
- Proactively anticipate hiring needs and partner with Hiring Managers to avoid worker shortages
- Generate and manage relationships with local agencies, clubs, magazines and newspapers
- Create job ads, flyers, brochures and other recruitment material
- One to three years of related experience.
- Advanced degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred.
- Verbal and written fluency in Spanish language.
- Solid communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience using an HRIS a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Day trips to local branches will be required.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive compensation package with a full benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.