Requisition Number: 28602
Company Name: Davey Tree Expert Company
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
The Davey Tree Expert Company has opportunities in the field of Urban Forestry, as Tree Care Foreman & Trimmers. Davey is a leader in the Residential-Commercial tree care, utility line clearing and forestry consulting industries, throughout the US and Canada.
Positions involve providing expert tree surgery services and inspections to customer properties. Responsible for climbing, pruning and removing trees on residential and commercial properties, and providing leadership to crew members.
- Climbs and operates aerial lift to perform Tree pruning, removal, cabling & bracing.
- Operate Chippers, Trucks, Aerial Lifts, stump grinders or special equipment
- Lead job-site Hazards, Obstacles, Plan, Equipment (H.O.P.E) process
- Maintain all issued gear/assigned equipment and any associated paperwork
- Mentor crew members through the Davey Career Development Program
- Demonstrate professionalism and deliver exceptional customer service to clients
- Experience in safe working procedures
- Strong leadership skills: crew management, mentoring and training
- Valid Class B CDL
- CTW, Certified Arborist, CTSP credentials highly valuable
- Aerial Lift experience
- Strong tree ID skills
- Equipment maintenance experience and customer service are all highly valuable
ABILITY TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING WITHOUT DIRECT SUPERVISION:
- Tying Climbing Hitches, Termination Knots, & Rigging Knots
- Pre-climb inspection of trees
- Ascending from ground to canopy in safe and efficient manner
- Pruning trees and shrubs to ANSI A300 Standards
- Sectional tree removal using cut & toss AND Rigging Systems
- Dedication to safe chainsaw operation and maintenance
- Fell spars utilizing tag line, notch, hinge wood, and back-cut for directional control
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Davey Tree offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and full-time position includes option to buy company stock after one year. Access to industry related training materials and Davey Extension Courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen, E-verify Social Security Number verification, and criminal background check required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and Davey Tree Surgery are Equal Opportunity Employers. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.