We are currently seeking a Fleet Maintenance Specialist for our Southampton, NY location.
The Fleet Maintenance Specialist reports to the Operations Manager for day to day support, direction, and guidance.
- Ensuring that all equipment and vehicles are ready and working as needed.
- Communicating and coordinating major repairs and maintenance with Managers.
- Ensuring that products and materials are available to handle normal operating maintenance and repair needs.
- Completing and providing all needed paperwork to vendors and corporate office when ordering and receiving parts and supplies.
- Providing training to employees on equipment maintenance and vehicle operations.
- Maintaining a safe and orderly work environment in the Shop and Yard.
- Small engine repair
- Two-stroke engine repair
- Diesel engines
- Forestry equipment
- Spray equipment
- Aerial lift trucks
- Must have own tools
- Must have valid driver’s license, CDL helpful
- One of the best equipped and trained teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- Competitive compensation and advancement opportunities
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health Care Benefits
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
- Excellent Continuing Education Programs
SavATree is an Equal Opportunity Employer.