Additional Locations: Not Applicable
Primary Locations: OH, Kent, 1500 N. Mantua St., 44240
Requisition ID: 169448
The fleet coordinator will be responsible for overseeing company vehicles that have been assigned to the field offices, along with maintaining a database designed to accurately track and manage.
Must have intermediate knowledge of Excel. Pivot tables, VLookups etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead strategic initiatives that generate cost savings and process improvement while maintaining high levels of analytics thereby providing superior customer service to the field.
- Provide subsidiary companies with fleet data as needed
- Monitor driver policy compliance and performance of fleet
- Work with GPS/ Telematics providers on data and invoicing.
- Maintain an effective relationship with Fleet Management Co.
- Analyze, audit and process fleet-related lease and usage payment.
- Analyze, audit and process fleet-related charges
- Manage equipment database against standards set by management
- Audit and process vendor equipment repair invoicing
- Develop special purpose reports as needed to address specific operating and financial issues
- Coordinate on boarding and termination of fleet equipment
- Produce utilization and administration reports
- Tracking all vehicle usages, making sure that all internal reporting is consistent with Online Emkay, Enterprise, Voyager, GeoTab GPS
- Maintains fuel card information online which includes ordering of new cards, activation and de-activation of PIN’s
- Verify and analyze weekly, through corporate reports which vehicles have been assigned to specific field offices and technicians. Make sure that the true costs are reported to finance to be applied to the Manager Reports as they apply to their utilization
- Assist with maintenance of current vehicle data base to ensure that all vehicles are properly accounted for and interact with field operations and project managers to ensure all vehicle preventative maintenance services are performed
- Schedules work to be performed with the appropriate vendor and determines whether vehicle repair costs are justifiable and within budget and obtains proper approvals when required
- Handling of all vehicle leasing issues with Emkay & Enterprise and any other new vendor
- Participate in Management’s Assessments of the Company’s Asset programs and make recommendations as needed in order to maintain compliance of the program
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills We’re Seeking:
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Experience working with data from SAP, Qlikview, Excel and similar formats
- Comfortability with mathematics, computer science, finance, or similar quantitative disciplines
- Ability to present analysis to a group audience in-person and via webinar
- Passion for collaborating with and influencing others to drive process change
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company and discounted stock purchase options
- Group health plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
Our goal is building capacity in analytics by generating actionable data insights from sales and operations performance data. Our business analyst will be a key resource preparing our management team to make informed decisions. The ideal candidate will use a collaborative approach to develop analytics that turn data insights into actionable items.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Travel Expectations: None