Additional Locations: Not applicable
Primary Locations: IL, Chicago, 340 N. Hoyne, 60612
Requisition ID: 160186
Liaison between Company and Clients to ensure Company is meeting/exceeding project objectives by performing the following duties.
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate your green team and watch them grow with Davey!
- Supervise and develop a safety culture and work standards for a full work crew, often working as a part of the team.
- Complete crew administrative duties including timecards, plant delivery, equipment delivery, determine production schedule, read blueprints, order and manage job site materials.
- Create and build relationships, understand the client’s needs, create and meet expectations.
- Conduct and participate in employee training.
- Manage inventory of plant heath care products and equipment.
What We’re Seeking:
- Love of the outdoors
- Professional landscape and grounds management experience similar of that described above
- Preferred: Turf, Weed, Tree and shrub ID knowledge
- Ability to complete the Davey landscape career development books upon hire
- Ability to complete the Davey First Aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
- Valid driver’s license
- Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates, if required by state law
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest Employee Owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnership, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Production Manager to our passionate team of landscape professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%