Florida Landscape Consultants is now part of the Yellowstone Landscape group of companies. Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Southern United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are seeking professional Spray Technicians to perform fertilization and chemical applications on high-profile commercial properties for our Tampa Central market.
– Perform the chemical and fertilizer applications on assigned high profile properties.
– Monitor landscape health and care needs. The Tech diagnoses primary turf problems and basic pest identification.
– Maintain proper documentation as required by The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
– The Tech must take a proactive approach to safety by attending all required field safety training and utilizing proper safety equipment.
– A landscape professional with the ability to be highly functional in a team environment, as well as able to perform with minimum supervision and direction.
– Two to three years of experience in Fertilization and Chemicals preferred.
– Must have a sense of ownership of responsibilities.
– Must be able to diagnose insect and disease issues in the field.
– A clean driving record and background is required.
– Strong communication skills; knowledge of Spanish a plus.