Yellowstone Landscape is one of the leading commercial landscaping companies in the country, with operations currently in six states – Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are seeking professional Spray Technicians to perform fertilization and chemical applications on high-profile commercial properties for our Nashville market.
– Perform the chemical and fertilizer applications on assigned high profile properties.
– Monitor landscape health and care needs. The Tech diagnoses primary turf problems and basic pest identification.
– Maintain proper documentation as required by The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
– The Tech must take a proactive approach to safety by attending all required field safety training and utilizing proper safety equipment.
– A landscape professional with the ability to be highly functional in a team environment, as well as able to perform with minimum supervision and direction.
– Two to three years of experience in Fertilization and Chemicals required.
– Must have a sense of ownership of responsibilities.
– Must be able to diagnose insect and disease issues in the field.
– A clean driving record and background is required.
– Strong communication skills; knowledge of Spanish a plus.
We area an EEO – AA/M/F/D/V