Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Texas, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
Yellowstone Landscape is seeking an experienced and professional Fert/Spray Superintendent to take charge in directing, scheduling and arranging the fertilization and chemical applications on high-profile commercial properties for our Palm Coast market.
- Planning, scheduling, and implementing the tasks associated with fertilizer and chemical applications for multiple field technicians. These activities must result in compliance with contract specifications, budgets, and client expectations.
- Monitoring landscape health and care needs. The Superintendent diagnoses primary turf problems and basic pest identification, as well as performs the chemical and fertilizer application.
- Maintain proper documentation as required by The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- Assist in hiring and training of spray technicians.
- Take a proactive approach to safety by providing proper field safety training, encouraging employees and providing employees with proper safety equipment.
- A landscape professional with the ability to be highly functional in a team environment, as well as able to perform with minimum supervision and direction.
- Must be a Florida Certified Pest Control Operator in Lawn and Ornamental.
- Two to three years of experience in Fertilization and Chemicals leading multiple technicians and properties required. High-end resort level property maintenance experience a plus.
- Exceptional client-service skills and take a keen sense of ownership of responsibilities.
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal; knowledge of Spanish a plus.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K and PTO.