Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Utilize estimating software to produce accurate bids for landscape installation projects
- Solicit pricing from various vendors and request proposals from sub-contractors
- Actively search for and build relationships with new vendors and sub-contractors to provide the most competitive market pricing available.
- Compare pricing for materials, products and services in order to provide competitive and accurate
turnkey proposals to review with the BDM and BM
- Work closely with the Project Manager to verify material, labor, and equipment needed for each potential project
- Coordinate bidding of multiple projects simultaneously
- Prioritize tasks to ensure that deadlines are met within our fast-paced environment
- Prior landscape estimating, design, sales or operations experience. Strong plant, irrigation, and hardscape knowledge.
- Associate degree in a related major. Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to read, interpret, and analyze landscape plans and specifications. Experience with takeoff software preferred.
- Superb time management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and foster a team environment.
- Experience with estimating software and Excel required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications; and an openness to embracing new technology.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, and PTO.