- Utilize estimating software to produce accurate bids for enhancement projects and new work
- Solicit pricing from various vendors and request proposals from various sub-contractors. Compare pricing for materials, products and services.
- Work with the team to schedule delivery dates to meet project requirements
- Prioritize tasks to ensure that deadlines are met within our fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years previous landscape estimating, design, sales or operations experience. Strong plant knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Superb time management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and foster a team environment.
- Experience with estimating software and Excel a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications; and an openness to embracing new technology.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, and PTO.