Requisition Number: 54726
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1ENV – DRG Environmental Consulting
Employment Type: Intern
Job Type: Temporary
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Travel Expectations: None
POSITION: Internship: Summer 2020 South Bend, IN; The Davey Resource Group
Flexible – We are currently looking for Internship candidates for Summer 2020
Introduce career orientated students to exceptional opportunities in the industry. Internships in each division may vary in length depending on availability. Interns will be assigned a manager who will mentor them through a variety of job experiences within the industry. Throughout your experience, you will work on residential and commercial properties and in an office setting.
- Studying Environmental Science, Arboriculture, Urban Forestry, Horticulture, Landscape Design, Forestry or related discipline in a 2 or 4 year program
- Driver’s license required. Commercial driver’s license highly valuable
40-50 hours per week, Monday-Friday with some Saturdays required.
- Must have enthusiasm for proper plant care and arboriculture
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated ability to report for work regularly and punctually
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Job Security with a company which has over 100 years of service
- National reputation for Stewardship and Excellence
- Promotes ambitious, team-focused experts quickly and focuses on continuing education
- Commitment to safety
- Opportunity to apply for the Davey Scholarship and advance your career in the industry
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Generous performance incentive plan. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company, The Davey Resource Group, and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.JOBS.DAVEY.COM | Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.