Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun! #LI-CR1
The selected Business Analyst will be responsible for working as part of an IT Ecommerce team to analyze ecommerce user experiences, understand customer needs, solicit and document stakeholder goals and requirements, groom user stories, and support our E-Commerce solutions as a part of an Agile Scrum Team.
- Partner with Ecommerce, Customer Experience Manager and Business stakeholders to identify business goals; document current state business/technical processes and data flows; document future state processes and data flows; document gap analysis between current state and future state
- Lead requirements gathering, analysis and verification to write effective user stories/requirement statements that are complete, consistent, concise, accurate, traceable, and verifiable
- Identify impacted business and IT areas, seek appropriate representatives across the teams, and lead discussions to identify issues, impacts, possible solutions and project estimates
- Partner with Technical and Architecture resources to design possible, feasible solutions, leveraging current assets as appropriate and consistent with the broader enterprise direction
- Lead discussions and design sessions involving the appropriate resources in decisions concerning UX/UIs, operational procedures, data flows, data integrity, data integration, business process reengineering and project phasing
- Expert at using wide variety to tools
- Ensure clarity between business, customer feedback and IT to ensure that IT knows expected value, what needs to be built and the business agrees the solution meets the need
- Partner with Technical, QA and Business to verify the solution solves business needs and functions as agreed
- Partner with Customer Support, field employees and customers to understand and document customer problems and expectations
- Use customer site analytics and business reporting information to inform requirements
- Help triage production issues and gather information required for a developer’s root cause analysis and solution design
Skills We Are Seeking
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proficiency in performing the BA role in an Agile Scrum methodology
- Proven experience in requirements gathering tools, processes and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple concurrent assignments, and adapt well to changing priorities
- Understanding of E-Commerce Content, Search, Email, Fulfillment, Pricing
- Structured thinker. You can frame and bring structure to complex and ambiguous analytical problems.
- Experience in the design, development and support of large-scale, critical E-Commerce applications
- Proven ability to lead, influence, negotiate and persuade
- Strong organization, communication and analytical skills
- Solid interpersonal skills; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions across all levels of the organization; and cultivate relationships with internal and external customers to achieve business objectives; strong teamwork and problem solving skills
- Facilitate technical and user walkthroughs of user flows or information systems
- Proficient at developing current and future state business processes and user flows with Visio or other tools
- Experience working with UI/UX and Creative teams to convert design prototypes into detailed requirements.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and offshore project, development and testing teams.
- Highly skilled with running queries, interpreting reports, and
- Experience working as a Business Analyst in an Ecommerce platform focused on customer experiences. Experience with SAP-Hybris is a plus.
- Data Ninja. Fluent in Power BI, SQL and comfortable with efficiently querying large databases.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.