SiteOne associates are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun! Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 700 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
As a part of our dedicated team, you will be operating one of our vehicles to deliver world class service and products to our customers. Bilingual Drivers are responsible for loading and unloading trucks in addition to working with teammates to ensure the branch is operating successfully.
What you’ll do:
- Operate vehicle in accordance with local, state and federal transportation regulations
- Ability to read and write to record and maintain daily records
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs in a warehouse environment
- Perform job duties within our safety guidelines
Skills We Are Seeking
- High School or secondary diploma or equivalent preferred
- Conversational in English and Spanish
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.