The Role – Data Coordinator I
The Location – Troy, MI
Research, extract, compile, and analyze data; develop periodic reports and processes ad hoc reporting requests; assists in documenting and training of related procedures; creates, maintains, and updates databases; and researches and resolves issues associated with information in the database.
- Talent Focused: We recruit, develop, mentor and retain the best
- Customer Obsessed: We are relentless in making our customers successful
- Fast Moving: We hustle and make it happen…safely
- Team Players: We respect and support each other and put team first
- Solution Oriented: We get the facts and solve problems; find win-wins
- Agents Of Change: We are always looking for the better way
- Professional: We do everything with quality and integrity
- Competitive: We have fun… serving our customers and winning!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Retrieve records or data and distributes information as appropriate in order to provide timely and accurate information to department members or external customers.
- Update and maintains databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others.
- Perform analysis of a complex nature on information received, and researches or resolves issues following prescribed procedures.
- Gather and summarize data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects.
- Maintain database systems, ensuring the integrity of the data within each system and resolves issues relating to the database information.
- Assist with documenting and training the processes used in working with the various database systems.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Understanding of database administration and database design.
- Must possess working knowledge of computer systems.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook and other Microsoft tools.
- Ability to maintain confidential data.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 or more years experience in information technology and/or business.
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Product Discounts
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.