Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Southern United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are seeking experienced Landscape Maintenance Foremen or our Orlando South Branch, which maintains high-profile commercial properties in the greater Kissimmee Area.
– Supervising all lawn maintenance service activities of the crew — ensuring that all crew members have the required safety material, that the crew members have the training and tools needed to complete the job and that the crew members are operating safely at all times
– Completing a pre-trip inspection report each day
– Coordinating with branch management, customers and employees as needed
– Using landscaping tools and operating heavy equipment as needed. Safely driving crews to and from jobs, adhering to Company’s safety policy and ensuring that the public will be safe while in contact with crews.
– Experience managing a crew consisting of laborers providing landscaping or related services.
– Clean driving record.
– Strong English communication skills. Bilingual Spanish a plus.
Why Join Yellowstone?
- Competitive hourly pay; paid weekly
- Benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with a company match, paid time off and holiday pay
- Seasonal Frontline Dependability Bonus of $1,500 for New Hires; $2,000 for 2nd season or more with Yellowstone
- Industry leading safety programs
- Company provided uniforms and safety gear
- Equipped with optimal and most professional equipment
- High profile customers, worksites and landscape results
- Opportunity to advance within one of the industry’s fastest growing companies
- A company that values and appreciates YOU
Become part of the team dedicated to Excellence in Commercial Landscaping