Crew Leader – Maintenance
Yellowstone Landscape is seeking a Crew Leader- Maintenance Division to support our Maintenance laborers out in the field for our Charleston market.
Yellowstone Landscape is one of the leading commercial landscaping companies in the country, with operations currently in eight states – Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Drives company vehicle along with other crew members, as applicable
- Understands scope of work for properties (by service levels) being cared for by crew
- Reads and conveys information to crew from punch lists
- Manages and directs crew activities
- Communicates in both Spanish and English
- Orders plant material and equipment through Account Manager
- Responsible for crew safety
- Demonstrates and teaches other crew members correct equipment use
- Holds valid driver’s license, as applicable
- Bilingual abilities (basic conversational English at minimum)
- Literate-can read basic English instructions
- Generally has at least two years tenure or experience