Crew Leader – Maintenance
Yellowstone Landscape is seeking a Crew Leader- Maintenance Division to support our Maintenance laborers out in the field for our Las Vegas market.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Southern United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Drives company vehicle along with other crew members, as applicable
- Understands scope of work for properties (by service levels) being cared for by crew
- Reads and conveys information to crew from punch lists
- Manages and directs crew activities
- Communicates in both Spanish and English
- Orders plant material and equipment through Account Manager
- Responsible for crew safety
- Demonstrates and teaches other crew members correct equipment use
- Holds valid driver’s license, as applicable
- Bilingual abilities (basic conversational English at minimum)
- Literate-can read basic English instructions
- Generally has at least two years tenure or experience