Yellowstone Landscape is seeking a Crew Leader- Install Division to support our install laborers out in the field for our Columbia market.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Drives company vehicle and transports other crew members, if applicable
- Reads and conveys information from sets of blueprints
- Manages and directs crew
- Communicates in both Spanish and English
- Orders plant material and equipment through Project Manager as needed
- Demonstrates and teaches other crew members on correct installation procedures
- Ensure safety of crew and equipment operation
- Holds valid driver’s license, if applicable
- Bilingual abilities (basic conversational English at minimum)
- Literate-can read blueprints and other instructions in English
- Minimum of two years tenure or equivalent from prior work experience