Yellowstone Landscape is seeking a Crew Leader – Enhancements Division to support our enhancement laborers out in the field for our St. Augustine, FL market.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
– Drives company vehicle and transports other crew members
– Reads and conveys information from sets of blueprints
– Manages and directs crew
– Communicates in both Spanish and English
– Demonstrates and teaches other crew members on correct plant and / or irrigation installation procedures
– Ensure safety of crew and equipment operation
– Hold valid driver’s license and have clean driving history
– Bilingual abilities (basic conversational English at minimum)
– Literate – can read blueprints and other instructions in English
– Minimum of two years tenure or equivalent from prior work experience
Why Join Yellowstone?
– Competitive hourly pay, paid weekly
– Benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with a company match, paid time off and holiday pay
– Seasonal Frontline Dependability Bonus of $1,500 for New Hires; $2,000 for 2nd season or more with Yellowstone
– Industry leading safety programs
– Company provided uniforms and safety gear
– Equipped with optimal and most professional equipment
– High profile customers, worksites and landscape results
– Opportunity to advance quickly within one of the industry’s fastest growing companies
– A company that values and appreciates YOU
Become part of the team dedicated to Excellence in Commercial Landscaping