Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
This position will provide support for the execution, strategy and deployment of the SiteOne Product Costing strategy. This role is responsible for supporting the Cost Supervisor, Regional Pricing Directors, Category Directors/Managers as well as Field leaders in executing Cost Administration, Reporting, Analysis, and continuous improvement projects. This role is critical to ensure that SiteOne is able to deliver accurate and consistent costing to our field and customers.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Cost System Administration
- Loading/Adding/changing system costing
- Serve as costing lead coordinating costing execution across all SiteOne functions.
- Research on Field questions regarding costing
- Execute PCN process
- Coordinate and execute Supplier non cost changes
- Generate Supplier cost analysis. Sku and weighted average analysis
- Develop and communicate supplier cost increases and cost inflation
- Develop and recommend list price changes
- Continuous Improvement
- Support business process changes and identify areas of opportunity
- Develop automation to streamline cost administration
- Support CI projects as needed
Skills We Are Seeking
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in pricing, finance or analytics or related work experience
- Experience with ERP systems including MSDynamics AX
- Experience working with distributors or retailers
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement