Grass Groomers is now affiliated with Yellowstone Landscape! Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Serves as the main point of administration regarding subcontract work utilized for the Landscaping/Maintenance Season and Snow Season.
- Maintain customer contracts and updates records with all required and relevant information
- Accurately captures and validates subcontractors used for certain outsourced seasonal work.
- Partners with the Director to determine the need for subcontractor, generates the validation sheet, and updates records with all necessary information.
- Reaches out to subcontractors with pricing, contracts, and service reminders
- Provides administrative support by supplying relevant information to callers, maintaining accurate files, and generates reports.
- Compose and prepare routine correspondence
- File correspondence and other relevant records
- Compile and maintain standard reports and other statistical data compilations
- All other duties as assigned
- Live the Company Values
- Strong skills in organization, multi-tasking, and business acumen
- High level of detail orientation
- Strong communication and people skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work as a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior related work experience required.
- Great benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous paid time off plans
- High-value discounts with national partners and retailers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral bonus
FLSA Status: Exempt