Looking for a place where you can thrive?
SavATree is the fastest growing tree, shrub and lawn care business and we’re taking the commercial sector by storm with our outstanding, technology driven service offering. We have opened nine new markets in the last few years and have many more in our pipeline.
Are you a self-motivated sales professional looking to promote a leading national brand in commercial tree, shrub and lawn care? SavATree is seeking a qualified sales and business development specialist to extend our reach through expert discovery and winning of new and untapped business opportunities. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead and use initiative to build partnerships and alliances to generate commercial sales. Come and join our team of inspired and like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop new business opportunities and manage existing sales pipeline
- Identify and approach new prospects through one-on-one outreach, trade shows, networking, social media and local events
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations to create and nurture business opportunities
- Identify customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Outstanding listening skills to understand and meet client needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills a plus
- Strong networking skills
- Working experience with sales techniques and technology
- Proven ability to plan, prioritize and manage time and resources efficiently
- Problem solving agility and ability to learn quickly
- Valid current driver’s license
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Visit clients and prospects, identify potential concerns, and recommend solutions.
- Follow up on client or alliance referrals, network, develop new business
- Participate in industry events and trade shows tailored to property managers responsible for landscapes of HOAs, office parks, municipalities, schools and golf courses/country clubs
- Identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities and facilitate pitches
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events and presentations
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training and development opportunities to hone your sales skills and provide continuing education in the industry
- You’ll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including matched 401(K), health care benefits, a flexible spending plan, paid time off and more
- You want to work in a company striving to ensure all employees are engaged
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace