SavATree is a nationally recognized provider of superior arboricultural services. From more than 31 locations we provide residential and commercial customers with high quality, cutting edge tree care, plant health care, lawn care and deer deterrent services. Join our dedicated and highly skilled team of professionals today.
We are seeking a General Tree Care Climber or Crew Leader in our Hopkins, MN Branch.
- Work as a member of a general tree care crew providing high-quality tree care.
- Perform specialized pruning and removals, install cabling and bracing using knowledge of compartmentalization & other concepts related to tree wounding/pruning
- Safely operate equipment including chainsaws, chippers, hand-tools and/or bucket truck
- Provide excellent customer service
- Must have experience with proper pruning practices including large shade trees and ornamentals
- Able to identify native and introduced trees and shrubs species and have a working knowledge of each species’ characteristics
- Expert in safety chain saw and equipment operation
- Able to climb without spurs
- Valid Driver’s license
- Experience in Bucket Truck Operation preferred
- CDL helpful
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and equipment in a safe and alert manner
- One of the best equipped and trained teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- Equipment Account
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health Care Benefits
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer