Looking for a place where you can thrive?
SavATree is a growing tree, shrub and lawn care company. We are looking to add tree climbers and crew leaders (with a CDL license preferably) to our team in Sterling, VA.
What a day is like:
Daily focus is working together on and/or leading a General Tree Care crew to provide high quality tree care to our clients. The GTC team is involved in all aspects of pruning, removals, cable bracing and other concepts related to tree care. Team members are able to safely operate all equipment and perform the assigned job tasks while also providing excellent service to our clients.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
- Valid CDL License a MUST!
- Experience with proper pruning practices including large shade trees and ornamentals
- Ability to identify native and introduced tree and shrub species and have a working knowledge of each species’ characteristics
- Ability to climb without spikes
- Experience with tree care safety standards
- Practical knowledge of chainsaw and equipment operation
- Experience with aerial lifts (bucket truck)
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training and development opportunities and support continuing education in the industry
- Our Tree Care Team works alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off/paid holidays, 401(K) Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Plan, Equipment Account
Interested in taking your career to another location? We have several openings at other SavATree locations across the United States, and we offer relocation assistance in most cases. Just ask us for further details.
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace