Looking for a place where you can thrive?
SavATree is looking to grow our General Tree Care crews with experienced tree climbers. As a climber, your job is to perform all aspects of tree pruning and maintenance, using your expert knowledge in climbing, pruning, cable bracing, other tree care concepts and safety to ensure the health and well-being of each client’s landscape.
- Experience with proper pruning practices including large shade trees and ornamentals
- Ability to identify native and introduced tree and shrub species and have a working knowledge of each species’ characteristics
- Ability to handle customer relations and represent SavATree in a professional manner on clients’ landscapes
- Ability to climb without spurs required
- Practical knowledge of chainsaw and equipment operation
- Valid driver’s license required, CDL a plus
- Experience with aerial lifts (bucket truck) strongly preferred
What SavATree has to offer:
- $20-30 per hour, depending on experience with growth opportunities
- Year-round work, no seasonal layoff!
- Attendance Bonus based on number of hours worked during the year
- Company-funded climbing gear program available
- Top of the line, well maintained equipment
- Full benefits, including health/vision/dental, paid time off and paid holidays, 401(K) Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Plan, Equipment Account etc.
To learn more about SavATree, apply today and visit www.savatree.com/careers
Work Here. Thrive Here.
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace