Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? We are seeking an entry-level Associate Account Manager in our Reynoldsburg, Ohio office.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Southern United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Ensures company production standards are met by managing a portfolio of $750,000 to $1.2M in commercial maintenance project annually and maintain a 95% renewal rate.
- Proactively propose and sell landscape enhancements (50% of portfolio revenue).
- Meet with clients to educate on current trends, prepare all enhancement proposals, and ensure concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensures vendor pricing is competitive and accurate.
- Reviews all large enhancement opportunities to ensure accuracy and marketability.
- Conducts monthly client visits
- Connects with Production Managers to ensure client’s expectations are met, jobs are kept on schedule, and the work in conducted within the pre-determined budget.
- Thoroughly understands and complies with company policies, procedures, and SOPs.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plan.
- All other duties as assigned
- Live the Company Values to motivate and inspire a team
- Strong organization, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Confidence, commitment, discipline, and strong business acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- Five years of combined commercial landscape maintenance production and sales experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior related work experience required.
- Great benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous paid time off plans
- High-value discounts with national partners and retailers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral bonus
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.