The Role – CDL Class A Driver
The Location – Las Vegas, NV
In this position, the candidate acts as the face for many of SiteOne customers, there is a responsibility to deliver excellent customer service while delivering products to our customers. This position delivers company products to customers in a safe, efficient and courteous manner.
- Talent Focused: We recruit, develop, mentor and retain the best
- Customer Obsessed: We are relentless in making our customers successful
- Fast Moving: We hustle and make it happen…safely
- Team Players: We respect and support each other and put team first
- Solution Oriented: We get the facts and solve problems; find win-wins
- Agents Of Change: We are always looking for the better way
- Professional: We do everything with quality and integrity
- Competitive: We have fun… serving our customers and winning!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Load and unload product for customer, ensuring product is not damaged.
- Assist customer upon delivery with any product quality issues.
- Process delivery ticket including obtaining customer’s receipt signature.
- Operates vehicle in accordance with local, state, and federal transportation regulations.
- Inspects and maintains vehicle and vehicle records in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the store and other general duties while not driving.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in the horticultural is a plus!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be CDL, Class A licensed, with good driving history
- Must have Forklift experience
- Must have Airbrakes experience
- Must be able to operate a Manual Shift
- Experience driving Tractor Trailer and/or Flatbed vehicle
- Be able to lift and carry approximately 50 libs repeatedly
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Product Discounts
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for advancement
- This position requires long periods of standing and candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs.
apply via email- firstname.lastname@example.org
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.