Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? Grass Groomers/Yellowstone Landscape is now hiring a sales professional for our Columbus Branch, which is physically located in Reynoldsburg, OH. As a Business Development Manager, you will play an instrumental role in the connection between Yellowstone Landscape and our prospective clients — listening, consulting and building lasting relationships.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Responsible for driving the relationship development functions for the Columbus market.
- Prospect profitable commercial landscape maintenance opportunities.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with prospective and new clientele.
- Produce professionally-written proposals and communications for clientele and for internal use.
- Review specifications and contract documentation for each project.
- Associate’s Degree required and a Bachelor’s Degree preferred; relevant experience will be considered.
- Prior experience with a record of success in a consultative sales environment.
- Prior landscape operations management experience required.
- A passion for service excellence.
- Superb professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be highly-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- We offer a competitive salary along with an aggressive commission structure and a full benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.