Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? Yellowstone Landscape is now hiring a sales professional for the Orlando North Market. As a Business Development Manager, you will play an instrumental role in the connection between Yellowstone Landscape and our prospective clients—listening, consulting and building lasting relationships.
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
– Responsible for driving the relationship development functions for Orlando North and vicinity.
– Prospect profitable commercial landscape maintenance opportunities.
– Build strong, long-lasting relationships with prospective and new clientele.
– Produce professionally-written proposals and communications for clientele and for internal use.
– Review specifications and contract documentation for each project.
– Associate’s Degree required and a Bachelor’s Degree preferred; relevant experience will be considered.
– Prior experience with a record of success in a consultative sales environment.
– Prior landscape operations management experience required.
– A passion for service excellence.
– Superb professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Must be highly-motivated with excellent time management skills.
We offer a competitive salary along with an aggressive commission structure and a full benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, PTO and vehicle allowance.