Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? Yellowstone Landscape is now hiring a sales professional for our Ft. Worth Branch. As a Business Development Manager, you will play an instrumental role in the connection between Yellowstone Landscape and our prospective clients — listening, consulting and building lasting relationships.
Yellowstone Landscape is one of the leading commercial landscaping companies in the country, with operations currently in six states – Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Responsible for driving the relationship development functions for the Ft. Worth market.
- Prospect profitable commercial landscape maintenance opportunities.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with prospective and new clientele.
- Produce professionally-written proposals and communications for clientele and for internal use.
- Review specifications and contract documentation for each project.
- Associate’s Degree required and a Bachelor’s Degree preferred; relevant experience will be considered.
- Prior experience with a record of success in a consultative sales environment.
- Prior landscape operations management experience required.
- A passion for service excellence.
- Superb professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be highly-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- We offer a competitive salary along with an aggressive commission structure and a full benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, PTO.
We are an EEO-AA/V/M/D/F