Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
We are seeking a Bilingual Business Development Manager to prospect new accounts and expand margin dollars in under-penetrated accounts.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Demonstrate great prospecting skills to identify new accounts and key decision makers
- Leverage all SiteOne resources and solution selling to expand margin dollars in under-penetrated accounts
- Manage a book of business consisting of accounts currently doing little or no business with SiteOne. This book of business will typically range from 10 – 20 accounts ($1.25 million)
- Grow minimum of $100k GM$ growth year over year
- Ensure that customers are aware of and fully utilizing all of SiteOne’s capabilities including SiteOne University, vendor support, and Partner’s Program
- Uses SiteOne Territory Alignment tools to prioritize and target focus accounts
- Work and communicate effectively with all relevant SiteOne resources including Sales Support Representatives, Line of Business Specialists, and store associates
- Report progress against opportunities to share verifiable outcomes
- Facilitate the placement of customer orders and monitors fulfillment process
- Maintain appropriate professional and technical knowledge
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions
- Facilitate effective hand-off of customers to store personnel or Key Account Manager
Skills We Are Seeking
- Prospecting techniques to create interest in new buyers
- Presentation and communication skills
- Conversational in English and Spanish
- Negotiation, conflict resolution and customer service skills
- Proven approach to access decision makers at client organizations
- Knowledge of sales cycle and solution selling techniques
- Ability to communicate value proposition and differentiate SiteOne’s products and services
- Ability to think quickly and make decision
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school, secondary diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years min. new customer sales experience – required
- 1 – 3 years Green industry experience – preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.