Yellowstone Landscape’s Arbor Division is now hiring an experienced tree-care sales professional for our Jacksonville Branch. As an Arbor Business Development Manager, you will play an instrumental role in the connection between Yellowstone Landscape and our prospective clients — listening, consulting and building lasting relationships.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Southern United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
Responsible for all aspects of sales within a defined territory, including selling, marketing, and customer service. Other non-selling tasks include (but are not limited to) administration, production and training in the Jacksonville market.
· Communicate job expectations through on-site meetings with arbor crews
· Continually prospect profitable arboricultural opportunities
· Meet or exceed sales expectations and goals
· Build strong, long-lasting relationships with new and prospective clientele
· Inspect trees, develop a tree inventory, and determine appropriate action; carry out surveys and assess trees using specialist equipment
· Prepare estimates for clients and potential customers
· Create and participate in the preparation of specifications for trees, equipment, and contractual services for tree care programs
· Maintain records and reports for arborist maintenance program
· Develop and update annual Plant Health Care Programs
· Produce professionally-written proposals and communications for clientele and for internal use
· Review specifications and contract documentation for each project
· Adhere to Company’s safety policy and ensure the safety of crew members and the public
· ISA Certification or ability to acquire certification within 2 years of working with Yellowstone
· Degree in Forestry, Arboriculture or related field
· Hands-on knowledge of trees, insects, and diseases, including but not limited to: the principles and practices of tree maintenance and arboriculture and of pesticides and their application
· Attention to detail
· Strong listening skills
· Clean driver’s license
· Strong sense of safety
· Bright, energetic team player
· Authoritative leadership
· 2-3 years experience in tree care
· 2-3 years sales experience; tree-care sales a high preference
· Superb professional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Must be highly-motivated with excellent time management skills
We offer a competitive salary along with an aggressive commission structure and a full benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, PTO and vehicle allowance.