Our growing company is looking for a professional Associate Human Resources Business Partner to support the day-to-day Human Resources operations. The primary focus of this role is the accurate and timely processing of all HR and payroll related transactions, while also providing support to managers and hourly staff on employee matters and other HR initiatives. Our successful candidate will learn our business, proactively anticipate business and HR needs, and become a critical member of the HR team. This exciting opportunity is located at our Reynoldsburg, Ohio office.
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Manage the recruiting process for all hourly field crew employees
- Develop a pool of qualified field candidates in advance of the need
- Conduct phone screens, interviews, and follow up with candidates
- Post all hourly field openings online
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Network through industry contacts, associate memberships, social media, and employees
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process in order to set continuous improvement goals
- Efficiently, effectively, and ethically fill all hourly positions
- Process and approve all employee data changes and new hires HRIS system.
- Initiate required pre-employment screenings for hourly staff, when necessary. Coordinate candidate correspondence, including Adverse Action Notices.
- Review Form I-9 and E-Verify documents for new hires and ensure accuracy.
- Maintain list of eligible company drivers and DOT files.
- Complete verbal and written employment verification requests.
- Support the company’s H2B program and act as a resource for the workers
- Assist with the Open Enrollment and New Hire Enrollment process
- Serve as a resource for hourly employees regarding interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all State and Federal employment laws
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent preferred.
- One to three years of related experience.
- Solid communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience using an HRIS preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working with all levels of employees from field labor to senior management.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive compensation package and full benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.