Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for supporting the Branch Manager in achieving excellence in all facets of branch operations including inventory management, team development, customer value, and overall financial performance and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure store is running smoothly in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Participate in store sales transactions, including counter and phone sales in order to meet the sales and operations goals.
- Provide support to the manager with various administrative functions of the branch including accounting, inventory management, sales transactions, purchase orders, product transfers and defective goods disposition.
Skills We Are Seeking
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in Landscape Irrigation (sales, service, troubleshooting), Turf Management, Agronomics, Soil Science, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Horticulture, Landscape Lighting or Hardscapes is not required, but it is preferred
- Excellent communication, customer service and leadership skills
- Possess computer skills and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of market preferences, competition, regulations and trends
- Skill in managing product inventory
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates are encouraged to apply
Education and Experience:
- High School or secondary diploma or equivalent required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in green industry or landscaping preferred
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Eligibility
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.