- # of Openings
What are you looking for in an arboricultural career? Do you want to make a lasting impact? Gain an expertise via access to breakthrough research and development? Or would you like to advance as far as your hard work and ambitions will take you? Bartlett Tree Experts offers all of that – and more. As the oldest, largest, and premier scientific tree and shrub care company in the world, our people thrive in a safety-first, entrepreneurial, promote-from-within environment. Join our family-owned company – and make our next success story your own.
- Responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory, including selling, marketing, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, but not limited to, administration, production, and training
- Supervises work to be performed, ensuring jobs are completed per the signed contract and to the client’s satisfaction
- Contributes to local office marketing efforts by providing ideas, feedback, and consistent oversight
- Responsible for other jobs and duties as assigned by the Local Manager and the Division Manager
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the tree care industry and 2 years of sales experience
- ISA Arborist Certification
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field is preferred but not required
- Ability to identify plants, diagnose problems and recommend corrective action or proactive management plans
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Location : Name
Location : State/Province
Latest Post Date: englishcareers