Arborist Crew Leader
Are you an experienced Arborist looking to take your career to the next level? As an Arborist Crew Leader, you will be an integral member of the team, serving as the leader of a tree care crew with the primary responsibility of performing all tree care services safely and efficiently. This is a unique opportunity to share your passion for tree care by enhancing the skills, performance, and productivity of other team members within your office.
Bartlett Tree Experts is a 100+-year-old scientific tree and shrub care company with over 130 offices in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, and Ireland. Built on family values and the pursuit of scientific tree care, we are proud of the quality of our work, level of service, award-winning safety record, and, most of all, our people. With services including pruning, insect and disease management, soil care and fertilization, and comprehensive tree inventory and management plans, we strive to keep trees healthy and beautiful. We believe that every tree deserves a champion and are always looking for new champions to join the team!
We offer competitive compensation, as well as:
- A safety-first culture and professional workplace
- Advancement opportunities – we promote from within
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases – we encourage and invest in your professional development
- Company provided uniforms, PPE, gear, and equipment
- Boot reimbursement up to $150
- Access to training, continuing education programs, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories in Charlotte, NC
To find out more about what life is like at Bartlett, check us out on Instagram @LifeatBartlett.
As an Arborist Crew Leader, you will play an important role in:
- Safely performing and supervising all aspects of arboriculture, including:
- Cabling and bracing
- Properly maintaining and operating equipment (hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts)
- Bringing a cooperative and enthusiastic attitude to the job site
- Supervising and managing crews while performing tree care services, as directed by the Arborist Representative and Local Manager
- Ensuring that each crew member is trained appropriately for each designated job assignment
- Ensuring that all tree care work is performed in accordance with industry and company standards
- Communicating, answering questions, and building relationships with clients
- A passion for nature, the environment, and the outdoors
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- At least three (3) years of tree climbing (DdRT or SRT) and aerial lift experience in the tree care industry
- Valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record (Class B CDL preferred)
- Ability to work outdoors year-round in all weather conditions
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented, and self-motivated
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Location : Name
Location : State/Province
Latest Post Date: englishcareers