Arborist Crew Leader
What are you looking for in an arboricultural career? Do you want to make a lasting impact? Gain an expertise via access to breakthrough research and development? Or would you like to advance as far as your hard work and ambitions will take you? Bartlett Tree Experts offers all of that – and more. As the oldest, largest, and premier scientific tree and shrub care company in the world, our people thrive in a safety-first, entrepreneurial, promote-from-within environment. Join our family-owned company – and make our next success story your own.
We are seeking experienced Arborist Crew Leaders who have a passion for preserving and caring for trees. This position will involve pruning and general maintenance of trees and shrubs on commercial and residential properties.
We offer competitive compensation, as well as:
- A safety-first culture and professional workplace
- Advancement opportunities – we promote from within
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases
- Company-paid uniforms, PPE, gear, and equipment
- Boot reimbursement up to $150
- Access to training, continuing education programs, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories
To find out more about what life is like at Bartlett, check us out on Instagram @LifeatBartlett.
- Supervise and manage tree care crew while performing all aspects of tree care services, as directed by the Arborist Representative and Local Manager
- Review scope of work and safety issues with the Arborist Representative prior to beginning each work assignment
- Ensure that each crew member is trained appropriately for each designated job assignment
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a crew safely
- Ensure that all tree care work is performed in accordance with industry and company standards
- Interact with clientele in order to help ensure job satisfaction
- Bring a cooperative and enthusiastic attitude to the job site
- At least 3 years of climbing (DdRT or SRT) and bucket operation experience in the tree care industry
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, Environmental Science or a related field is preferred but not required
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Location : Name
Location : State/Province
Latest Post Date: englishcareers