Title: Arborist Climber
San Antonio, TX
Date Listed: 1/16/2018
Application Deadline: 3/31/2018
Reports to: Arborist Crew Leader
For over 100 years, Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing residential and commercial property owners science-based solutions and expert care for trees and shrubs. Our growing 1,600-person team encompasses highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals, who are dedicated to delivering quality service. We are continually recognized as an industry leader, with a safety record that is unsurpassed in the arboricultural profession.
We are seeking experienced Arborist Climbers who have a passion for preserving and caring for trees. This position will involve pruning and general maintenance of trees and shrubs on commercial and residential properties.
- Qualifications & Responsibilities
- At least 1 year of climbing (DdRT or SRT) bucket operation experience in the tree care industry
- A current commercial driver’s license or ability to attain a CDL is a must
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field is preferred but not required
- ISA Arborist Certification is preferred but not required
- Performs all required ground, climbing, and aerial lift duties in support of specific job assignments, as directed by crew leader
- Demonstrates high safety standards, sound tree risk assessment skills, equipment inspection skills, proper application of approved knots, proper climbing techniques and procedures, proper pruning and small removal skills, and proper rigging skills
- Learns, understands, and adheres to all safety rules and company safety policies
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the Crew Leader or designated supervisor, Arborist Representative, or Local Manager
Bartlett Tree Experts offers competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401K, life insurance, flexible spending account, and paid vacation and holidays. Employees have access to continuing education programs, professional development training materials, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories.
Bartlett Tree Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to