$20 TO $30 TO START UP TO $40 FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
BUILD A CAREER WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER!
WORK OUTDOORS IN REDWOOD CITY!
YEAR ROUND WORK AND OVERTIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
WE OFFER THE BEST SAFETY AND TRAINING PROGRAM IN THE INDUSTRY!
We offer competitive compensation, as well as:
- A safety-first culture and professional workplace
- Advancement opportunities – we promote from within
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases
- Company-paid uniforms, PPE, gear, and equipment
- Access to training, continuing education programs, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories
To find out more about what life is like at Bartlett, check us out on Instagram @LifeatBartlett.
- PERFORM ALL REQUIRED GROUND, CLIMBING, AND AERIAL LIFT DUTIES IN SUPPORT OF SPECIFIC JOB ASSIGNMENTS, AS DIRECTED BY CREW LEADER
- DEMONSTRATE HIGH SAFETY STANDARDS, SOUND TREE RISK ASSESSMENT SKILLS, EQUIPMENT INSPECTION SKILLS, PROPER APPLICATION OF APPROVED KNOTS, PROPER CLIMBING TECHNIQUES AND PROCEDURES, PROPER PRUNING AND SMALL REMOVAL SKILLS, AND PROPER RIGGING SKILLS
- LEARN, UNDERSTAND, AND ADHERE TO ALL SAFETY RULES AND COMPANY SAFETY POLICIES
- RESPONSIBLE FOR CARRYING OUT OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED BY THE CREW LEADER OR DESIGNATED SUPERVISOR, ARBORIST REPRESENTATIVE, OR LOCAL MANAGER
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE:
- VALID AND CLEAN DRIVER’S LICENSE
- BASIC ENGLISH IS A PLUS
- GOOD TEAM WORK ETHIC AND DEDICATION TO WORKING SAFELY
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Location : Name
Location : State/Province
Latest Post Date: englishcareers