What are you looking for in an arboricultural career? Do you want to make a lasting impact? Gain an expertise via access to breakthrough research and development? Or would you like to advance as far as your hard work and ambitions will take you? Bartlett Tree Experts offers all of that – and more. As the oldest, largest, and premier scientific tree and shrub care company in the world, our people thrive in a safety-first, entrepreneurial, promote-from-within environment. Join our family-owned company – and make our next success story your own.
As an Arborist Climber, you will be an integral member of a tree care crew with the primary responsibility of tree climbing and assisting Arborist Crew Leaders in the performance of all tree and shrub care services on residential and commercial properties.
We offer competitive compensation, as well as:
- A safety-first culture and professional workplace
- Advancement opportunities – we promote from within
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases – we encourage and invest in your professional development
- Company-paid uniforms, PPE, gear, and equipment
- Boot reimbursement up to $150
- Access to training, continuing education programs, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories
To find out more about what life is like at Bartlett, check us out on Instagram @LifeatBartlett.
As an Arborist Climber, you will play an important role in:
- Performing ground, tree climbing, and aerial lift duties in support of specific job assignments, as directed by the Arborist Crew Leader
- Safely performing all aspects of arboriculture, including:
- Tree identification
- Tree risk assessments
- Cabling and bracing
- Root collar excavations
- Properly maintaining and operating tools and equipment (hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts)
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the Arborist Crew Leader, Arborist Representative, or Local Manager
- At least one (1) year of tree climbing (DdRT or SRT) and bucket operation experience in the tree care industry
- Ability to work outdoors year-round performing manual labor in all weather conditions
- Learn, understand, and adhere to all safety rules and company safety policies
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR (Class B CDL preferred)
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Location : Name
Location : State/Province
Latest Post Date: englishcareers