We are seeking experienced Arbor Care Laborers for our Houston Southwest Branch. We are looking for bright, energetic, team players that are detail oriented, have a strong work ethic and take ownership of their work.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
• Using arbor care tools and operating heavy equipment.
• If approved to drive, safely driving crews to and from jobs.
• Coordinating with management, customers and coworkers as needed.
• Adhering to Company’s safety policy and ensuring that the public will be safe.
• Tree climber candidates must have climbing experience.
• Ability to drive a standard (stick shift) vehicle preferred.
• Must be able to work a Monday-Friday and Saturday’s on occasion.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Why Join Yellowstone?
- Competitive hourly pay, starting at $13.93/hour at the Houston Southwest Branch; paid weekly
- Benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, and 401k with a company match
- Seasonal Frontline Dependability Bonus of $1,500 for New Hires; $2,000 for 2nd season or more with Yellowstone
- Industry leading safety programs
- Company provided uniforms and safety gear
- Equipped with optimal and most professional equipment
- High profile customers, worksites and landscape results
- Opportunity to advance quickly within one of the industry’s fastest growing companies
- A company that values and appreciates YOU
Become part of the team dedicated to Excellence in Commercial Landscaping
We are an EEO – M/F/V/D