Bartlett Tree Experts is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. We are looking for an individual who understands the importance and value of our clients and recognizes the significance of team support!
Bartlett Tree Experts is a 100+-year-old scientific tree and shrub care company with over 130 offices in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, and Ireland. Built on family values and the pursuit of scientific tree care, we are proud of the quality of our work, level of service, award-winning safety record, and, most of all, our people. With services including pruning, insect and disease management, soil care and fertilization, and comprehensive tree inventory and management plans care, we strive to keep trees healthy and beautiful. We believe that every tree deserves a champion and are always looking for new champions to join the team!
We offer competitive compensation (starting $24.00-$26.00 per hour), as well as:
- A safety-first culture and professional workplace
- Advancement opportunities – we promote from within
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Bonus program
- Access to training, continuing education programs, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories
To find out more about what life is like at Bartlett, check us out on Instagram @LifeatBartlett.
- Work directly with Arborists and clients to facilitate sales, increase brand awareness and build a satisfied customer base.
- Answers incoming phone calls in a high call volume environment while making outbound calls related to customer service and sales.
- Performs customer service/administrative tasks while supporting office and production team members and all company policies.
- Works well independently and takes initiative. A strong ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently is paramount.
- Treats all team members with equality and respect.
- All duties to be performed in the local office during business hours.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fosters a positive work environment.
- Highly motivated and able to multi-task in a fast paced office.
- Works well independently and takes initiative.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong organizational capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to learn and work within various proprietary operating systems.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Detail oriented with accurate data entry skills.
No phone calls or emails, please.
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Location : Name
Location : State/Province
Latest Post Date: englishcareers