The Role – Acquisition Integration Manager
The Location – Troy, MI
The Acquisition Integration Manager supports the supply chain team in ensuring timely integration of acquisition companies into our ERP systems. This role will manage the process of data and process integration for an acquisition. This person would be the lead who would coordinate with all departments to make sure data requirements are filled and mapped accordingly.
KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
· Develop and execute integration project plans to ensure accurate and timely integration of systems
· Through data discovery process, map acquisition information and processes to SiteOne ERP systems.
· Acquisition support from local and corporate levels throughout the integration process
· Collaborate with functional department leads on integration strategy to ensure smooth transition during integration process
· Ensures supply management activities and processes are implemented to support Order Fulfillment or Enterprise Product Delivery processes
· Take inputs from a variety sources and quickly and accurately reflect them into the project
· Establish self as a leader by displaying problem solving and ability to reflect the needs of all stakeholders in the final deliverable.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Understanding of operations. – Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
· Knowledge of hardscape, irrigation, landscape supplies, maintenance, outdoor lighting and nursery products are a must.
· Knowledge of basic customer attributes that are common to most organizations and how those can be utilized to compare.
· Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution. – Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
· Understanding of fundamental business principles and practices. – Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
· Knowledge and application of Supply Management Processes and tools. – Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge
· Functional knowledge of MS PowerPoint
· Ability to create and maintain large excel files. Must be comfortable combining multiple formulas including Vlookup and concatenate to create a solution.
· Knowledge in basic SQL and DB Querying a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree
· Experience in specific areas of Supply Management such as: supplier integration, strategic supply management, supplier development, module supply management, scheduling, forecasting, logistics, etc. May be position specific. – 3-5 years
· Supply management leadership experience. – 3-5 years or equivalent
· Experience as Business Analyst or Project Manager – 3-5 years or equivalent
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.