Accounting Payable Specialist at Bedford Hills (Corporate), NY
Looking for a place where you can thrive?
SavATree’s mission is to take our passion for nature and keep this country’s outdoors beautiful and flourishing. Through our comprehensive tree, shrub, and lawn care we work hard to make sure our customers have attractive, healthy and cared-for green spaces to enjoy. Over the last thirty years, we have opened new offices across the country, and we are looking for people who want to grow with us.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will focus on either accounts receivable. Accounts payable protects and maximizes the company’s cash flow by ensuring customer payments are posted properly to respective accounts in accordance with the payment methodology.
We want everyone to be able to identify and achieve their own version of success, which means giving each employee the room and opportunity to grow. To ensure that everyone has the best chance to succeed, we invest heavily in training and continuing education. We make it easy for you to reach out and get the help you need, even when it’s from the other side of the country. This means actively fostering a collaborative culture where we come together to learn from each other and help each other succeed. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where each employee has the resources and opportunities to advance his or her career and become a go-to subject matter expert. That’s why we often say that when you work here, you thrive here.
What a day is like:
Working with the accounting team, the position completes a variety of key activities ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Research and reconciliation are key to identify if any adjustments are needed. Tasks are completed with a high volume of data entry.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
- Ability to work with a variety of positions within the organization
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years of related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to meet daily work completion goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet and Database systems desired
Why you might love working here:
- You’ll work alongside an energetic team that works hard and plays hard
- We’re growing as an organization and position offers growth potential for the individual
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health, vision and dental, paid time off and paid holidays, 401(k) savings plan, Employee Assistance Program, continuing education reimbursement, and more!
SavATree is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace