Yellowstone Landscape is one of the leading commercial landscaping companies in the country, with operator our corporateions currently in six states – Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are seeking an experienced and professional Accounting Technician to add to our Accounts Payable team. The Accounting Technician will be responsible for processing accounts payable, corresponding with vendors and answering inquiries, ensuring accuracy of invoices and timely payments. The Accounting Technician will also be responsible for reconciling vendor statements and various general accounting duties using Excel spreadsheets. This exciting opportunity is located at our bustling headquarters, “Field Support,” office in Bunnell, FL, where our office doors are always open and we host Wellness Wednesday afternoon activities.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Associates Degree in Accounting and 3-5 years of previous experience in a high volume environment
- Additional experience may be considered in lieu of Associates Degree
- Basic Excel spreadsheet development and MS Office experience; additional software experience a plus
- Must have a positive can-do attitude and the willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently and be highly functional in a team environment
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive compensation package and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.