Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Southern United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are seeking an experienced and professional Accounting Technician for our Accounts Receivable department. The Accounting Technician will be responsible for processing accounts receivable, billing, cash receipt transactions as well as reconciling customer statements. The Accounting Technician will also be responsible for the customer collection activities and various general accounting duties using Excel spreadsheets. This is a fast paced office with a dynamic accounting team. This exciting opportunity is located at our bustling headquarters, “Field Support,” office in Bunnell, FL, where our office doors are always open and we host Wellness Wednesday afternoon activities.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Associates Degree in Accounting and 3-5 years of previous experience in a high volume environment
- Additional experience may be considered in lieu of Associates Degree
- Basic Excel spreadsheet development and MS Office experience; additional software experience a plus
- Must have a positive can-do attitude and the willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently and be highly functional in a team environment
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive compensation package and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.