Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? We are seeking a talented Account Manager to be responsible for all aspects of the client and vendor relationships for a portfolio of Strategic Accounts. This includes coordination with internal Branch management staff as well as the evaluation, selection and ongoing performance review of nationwide service partners. This role is an entry level position, however, 1-2 years of landscape industry experience is required and will strongly consider industry internships as required experience.
The Account Manager of Strategic Accounts represents the vital link between Yellowstone Landscape (Yellowstone) and its valued national landscape management clients and is responsible for arranging, scheduling and directing daily delivery of services in accordance with the performance specifications for each assigned property.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Southern United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Management of a portfolio consisting of commercial properties nationwide
- Proactively communicating with clients
- Enhancement sales on existing properties
- Creating a network of subcontractors outside of our existing branch locations, including pre-qualification, negotiation and continuous review of services provided
- Compiling site visits documentation, then providing reports to clients on a regular basis
- Coordinating with our Accounting team for billing and invoicing needs
- A landscape professional with a positive and engaging interpersonal style
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture or a related major strongly preferred; an Associate’s Degree will be considered, along with relevant experience
- 1-2 years of prior experience in professional landscape management; industry internships considered
- Experience managing subcontractors and / or crews
- Passion for client service
- Superb communication skills; both written and verbal
- Overnight travel to property locations in Florida and South Georgia, approximately 85%; company vehicle provided
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.