Do you love landscaping? Spending time outside marveling at nature’s beauty surrounded by the smell of freshly cut grass? If you answered yes, then Yellowstone Landscape could be the place for you! As an Account Manager, you’ll feel right at home in your “field” office, always being on the go, checking in on your crews and meeting with clients to ensure that we’re exceeding their expectations. There’s no such thing as monotony here! At Yellowstone, we’re always learning, changing and growing. Join our team as an Account Manager in our Leesburg Branch!
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Hire, train and develop maintenance crews to work efficiently and safely.
- Use the latest industry technology and applications to manage your team, schedule crews, calculate and track hours and keep to your budget.
- Serve as the main point of contact for your clients. Meet with them proactively and regularly while serving as a consultative subject matter expert.
- Use your creativity to design and propose enhancements to existing landscapes.
- Assist the sales team with winning new work to add to your book of business.
- Coordinate with other departments including Irrigation, Fert/Spray, Safety and the Field Support Team (aka our back office) to promote a seamless workflow.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture, Turfgrass or related major preferred. Associate degree or relevant experience will also be considered.
- Very rarely do we hire anybody into this role that doesn’t have landscape experience. Plant knowledge is key.
- Someone who loves a challenge – Mother Nature, budgets, short staffed on a Monday morning – you know the drill!
- Ability to comfortably have conversations with people of all backgrounds. Interact with your crews, Board Presidents, and our senior management/CEO.
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
Why Join Yellowstone?
- Competitive pay; paid weekly
- Full group benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k with a company match, paid time off and holiday pay
- Aggressive incentive plan
- Industry leading safety programs
- Company provided work shirts and safety gear
- Equipped with optimal and most professional equipment
- High profile customers, worksites and landscape results
- Opportunity to advance within one of the industry’s fastest growing companies
- A company that values and appreciates YOU
Become part of the team dedicated to Excellence in Commercial Landscaping.