Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
In this hands-on sales position, you will be responsible for managing a group of key customers, growing business within the group, prospecting for and developing new customers. You will also be the subject matter expert on hardscapes products for our customers.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Manage sales and operations for high volume key customer accounts including daily orders, bids, and deliveries
- Proactively sell and service key accounts by identifying customer needs
- Make presentations to customers as needed
- Build customer profiles
- Process bids and quotes
- Execute and complete sales orders
- Coordinate logistics of delivery and acceptance of customer orders
Skills We Are Seeking
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or equivalent) preferred
- High school diploma required
- Harscapes and landscape product knowledge
- 2-3 years of selling experience in the landscape/horticultural industry
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.