Wolff Horticultural Services is a growing landscape company in Orange County. Delivering quality and responsive service is always the top priority of Wolff Horticultural Services. Developing and maintaining relationships with their clients while providing them with unique and innovative solutions has always been a great passion for the Wolff Family.
We are currently offering a full time position for a Landscape Irrigation Technician.
· Conducting Irrigation Reports at various accounts and documenting the inefficiencies of various irrigation systems that we maintain.
· Repairing and maintaining valves, main lines, lateral lines, installing and initializing clocks and controllers, locating existing zones and valves.
· Troubleshooting irrigation and tracing electrical components
· Adhering to Company safety policy and ensuring that the public will be safe while in contact with crews
· Ensuring that customers are satisfied completely through effective communication and regular site visits
· Reporting results to Manager
· Minimum of 1 year experience working with commercial irrigation systems
· Strong work ethic and time management skills
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with customer service
· Bilingual (Spanish)
· Irrigation certification a plus
· Class C drivers license and a clean DMV record
Please submit your application at www.wolffhorticulture.com under the careers tab. Please fax your resume to (714) 282-8128 or submit to email@example.com